Monday, August 24, 2009

The Guy Who Turns Out To Be the Movie Star In the End


After mentioning Luke in my previous post, I felt I should also talk about how we're heading off tonight to a screening of his feature film debut, Broken Hill. You can see the trailer for it at Trailer Addict, where he's totally making out with a Spy Kid.

This is after having seen him on Rescue Special Ops last night where, weirdly enough, he played a nice guy who turned out to be a stalker in the end (if you missed it, he's told me that he'll back for the season finale).

I'm getting the increasing feeling that if I'd listened to that agent I'd be rolling in Surprise Rapist cash right now.

1 comment:

US JobS Career said...

Find Jobs Using a Job Search Engine :
http://www.usjobscareer.com/2017/11/find-jobs-using-job-search-engine.html